Saturday, January 18, 2014

One pound less

Yay, I lost a pound! It feels so liberating. I know it isn't much, but hey, its progress right?

Sometimes, I wish I had people to interact with on my blog, but I don't have any friends or followers so it is hard. I don't even think people read what I write. Its not like it matters, really. I'm not writing for them, I'm not writing for attention, I'm writing for me. Because writing makes me happy and keeps me focused on my goals. I think that is something to be proud of right? Anyway, I only have 20 more lbs until I reach my goal weight. At the rate that I binge that could be a while, but I won't ever give up on that dream of perfection. I probably should aim for a lower, more perfect weight, but since being out of the hospital I think this is a good goal for now. I don't want to invoke the stares, gossip, and intrusive questions again. I hated people being all up in my life. Its not their life, so why do they have to be so worried. I'm not bothering anyone, so why should they be bothering me? I don't know. Sometimes, life just doesn't make sense, or rather some peoples' decisions in life don't make sense. Yeah, I think that more accurately describes the situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment